A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, October 18, 2010
I've been doing so much sewing and very little card making but here are a few things I created last week. The ATC is for a "steampunk" theme. I had a question about the Starbucks stamp I used on the coffee cards...the stamp is from Viva Las Vegas stamp company.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
4 comments:
All of your projects are adorable..wish I was coming to Inkin those owls are so stinkin cute!!
I also love the Starbucks cups...do you have a pattern for that??
these are all so great jan!! did you make up the coffee cup pattern?
Great cards...the Starbucks logo looks like a stamp image. How did you do this??
These are all so cute. I love that spider!
Post a Comment