Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A copic sighting

I just saw on Sweet Miss Daisy's blog that she has reorganized her stamp area. She used the copic maker cases and put them on their side and stacked them. I've linked her post so you can check it out. She did something I did a while ago, labeled the end of her Caio makers with a small white dot with the color # written on it. This works out great.

Since I'm mentioning copics, here is a tip I keep forgetting to mention. If you buy black/white gingham ribbon you can use your copic marker and color the ribbon to match your project. The black stays black and the white squares absorb the color you want to match on your cardstock. I always have lots of black/white gingham ribbon on hand.

1 comment:

mickeydee said...

Great tip about the ribbon. I will have to stock up on that! One more reason to buy more ribbon!