A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, September 30, 2010
This project was fun *Ü*
I just made a test project for myself so I could work out the kinks and make a couple for upcoming birthdays. These owls were so much fun to make! They are the same on both sides. Here's a link to the template I modified.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
SO cute! Your take on the original is so much cuter! I love what you did with it!
These are GREAT!!!!!
Post a Comment