I LOVE they way you combined the little owl with the witch's shoes! LOVE it! I too am a fan of the owl punch character and am having a Owl-O-Ween gathering of them on my door poster if you would like to visit my blog.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
4 comments:
I love ALL the cards. They are so unique and creative, and it's great how one set of stamps can provide so many new ideas for cards.
Anna
These are adorable!!
xoxo Karen Lee
love your cards jan!
Hello!
I LOVE they way you combined the little owl with the witch's shoes! LOVE it! I too am a fan of the owl punch character and am having a Owl-O-Ween gathering of them on my door poster if you would like to visit my blog.
Yur blog is great and you are so creative!
Wishing you a great week!
Barbara Diane
http://whimcees.blogspot.com
Post a Comment