



This is my month for quilt squares to be made for me in my Hip2BSquare quilt group. I sent out owl fabric along with some other bright colors and received my first square back in yesterday's mail. It is so lovely...I decided to make thank you cards for the quilters that will go out as I receive squares. The owl card is what I will be sending to my quilting friends.
My daughter-in-law is having a Mad Hatter birthday party next weekend and I wanted to make her a special card for the occasion. I found some clip art online and put it together in a card for her.
My next project from this weekend is from a pattern I found on a site at CraftProject
Central. Click on the link to read about the monthly projects. There are 5 projects posted so far this month and 5 more to come. I sure had fun making the hamburger card.


1 comment:
Your Owl quilt is going to be Awesome!! WOW...Love the thank you's and the Burger is too cute!!
Post a Comment