Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Stamping magazines free....Updated with Pictures

well, sort of. I cleaned out my magazines from the past several years and will ship to anyone who wants a box if they pay for shipping. I can fit quite a few in a flat rate box and the shipping in the U.S. is 14.95. If you're interested, send me an email, stampQn@gmail.com. I have Stampers Sampler, Cards, PaperCrafts, Correspondence Art, and several others that I can't think of now. If you live locally, you can pick them up FREE. A few of them have had a page or two removed but I think out of all the ones you see in the pics, I removed 5 pages.

I just updated this post with pictures so you can see what is available. I sure hope someone wants these!



1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…xox

Wow that is some collection of magazinzes - it may even rival mine!!!