Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love my days off *Ü*

I was able to spend some time stamping today and make some cards using ideas I've found on some fabulous blogs to make more cards for Operation Write Home and some up coming swaps. The red card is made with an image I received recently and just finally sat down and colored.

6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

I LOVE that OWL card Jan....so cute and funny!!! They are all wonderful...but that one melted my heart!

Karen Lee said...

OMGosh I love that owl card!! It's just too darned cute! I've joined the blog hop!

xoxo Karen Lee

Jennifer said...

Great cards! That first image is Adorable and love that owl! Too CUTE!!

Spyder said...

hoohoo!! Love your owl, he's soo cute!

(Lyn))

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh love all of these. the 2nd one is very simple and understated but so effective and I just love that little owl, so cute :)
Anne x

Unknown said...

Love your cards! That peekhole one is terrific!