
I found some clipart in my paper doll file folder last night which gave me an idea for my March paper dolls. I wish I could remember which blog I found the clip art on but I don't. It was talking about how to draw these types of images. I used some hearts that my swap pal sent me, some green eyelet I found in my ribbon jar, the images and copics and these are the March paper dolls that were created.
Update.....I found the file I saved. The clip art was on Tee's Sprees. She was showing how to do line drawings.


3 comments:
You are really having fun with the paper dolls. I still need to get February done.
It doesn't matter where you got these from, they are just super!!! Great work! For some reason, they look German to me. It would be fun to do guys with Lederhosen too! LOL
these are adorable!
Post a Comment