Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am caught up on cards I need for swaps, my quilt swaps so now I've started knitting a sweater. Not sure if it will be for my husband or my son....we'll see when I'm finished. Here is the back. I found this pattern on the Lion Brand Yarn website and it is a fairly easy pattern to knit as long as you pay attention to the pattern rows. I was watching the Olympics and missed a row and didn't realize it til about 3 inchies later so I had to take out part of it.

5 comments:

Anna from Reno said...

That is just beautiful! Is this going to be a Christmas present for Jeff or Matt?

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty...you are certainly Multi Talented to the MAX!!!

Corie said...

Gorgeous!!

Emily said...

Wow Jan, all your creations are amazing! I never knew :) Thanks for following my blog!!!

roc said...

wow...that is beautiful!