Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I made my swap pal's second card...it has to be at least 3 layers and I believe I exceeded that! Also some inchies for a swap where I could only use green, black & white. Inchies are so easy for me to make and I just love them.

The ribbon on the card is colored with copics. It was originally blue and white so I colored with the green copic marker to match the card. This is one of the techniques we learned in the certification class. If you use black/white or any other dark colored gingham ribbon, the markers take care of covering the white while the dark color stays the same.

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love the Card and the inchies...I need to find some ribbon to color...have not tried it yet at home!

Jerri Sue said...

very cool, I never thought of coloring my ribbon. Guess what I am going to try!

roc said...

love your card and inchies!