A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I finished my quilt top this morning. The finished size of the top is 7' by a little over 6'. I need to buy the backing fabric, then it's ready to quilt. I was surprised at how large it turned out.
I got some time last night to stamp a few more cards for my stash and finish by June spinners.
Love the quilt and all the cards. The quilt looked pretty easy just time consuming. I hate doing the same thing over and over again. I am sure your daughter will love it. Will you get it quilted with Stars??
What a spectacular quilt- just in time for Independence Day, too. I can't get over your cards, though. Do you sell your creations? They are definitely frame-worthy!
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
9 comments:
Love the quilt and all the cards. The quilt looked pretty easy just time consuming. I hate doing the same thing over and over again. I am sure your daughter will love it. Will you get it quilted with Stars??
WOW WOW WOW...now that's a VERY Creattive Day!!!
Love the Quilt and ALL the Cards...and the Spinner just ROCKS!!
I like that quilt it is so cool. Your cards are great, but that ATC is the BEST! I just love the stamps you used and how you color the in.
I like the birdy cards, but those spiners took my breath away. Stunning work!
gorgeous quilt top! wow. you did good. love your art projects too!!
What a spectacular quilt- just in time for Independence Day, too. I can't get over your cards, though. Do you sell your creations? They are definitely frame-worthy!
Really love your quilt top. Isn't the quilt along a lot of fun? Enjoyed checking out your blog and your creativity. Will be back.
I love the quilt - so cheery!!
I LOVE the patriotic quilt. That is my next one.. AWESOME!
Post a Comment