Followers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wow, check these out!

My mailbox as full again! Jerri Sue's "All One Color" inchies arrived. I thought for sure she would choose pink, her favorite color, but she chose green and made some great inchies. Joy sent a late Christmas card.....a tradition she started last year and I love it! Lynn's Valentine card has hand piece quilt piece on it. It looks like she used a rub-on, on the button. It is lovely and I don't know if my camera took a good enough picture to show the great detail. Another fun Valentine card from Sheri. She knows I love funky birds and she recently got the stamp that she used on the Valentine. Cute card! And last, but not least, is a wonderful Valentine from Debbie. The card has three different folds, two of them flip out. The word Love is colored with a sparkly pen.

I had some fun last night coloring Paula Best images that Jerri Sue sent me. I love my copics!

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Great mail....I got several of the same ones!
Your Paula Best things Look wonderful...I'm sooooooo Glad you lovee your copics!!

roc said...

wow..i'm really loving those birds and mermaids!