




Valentine cards are arriving and it is such fun mail. I received a Valentine spinner from Jerri Sue - Scooby Doo. She knows how much I love Scooby. Her spinner card reminded me of the Valentines we used to exchange in school. I just love it. She also sent me a Valentine card that I had seen on her blog made using a Paula Best stamp. I fell in love with the stamp and will be looking for it at the next convention. She had an image enclosed that I can't wait to use. It is an "art Fairy" with a crown. I am going to stamp it this evening and color with my copics. Linda also sent me a Valentine spinner that is wonderful. These are so much fun! Check out the cat eyes Linda has on the front side of the spinner. Awesome! and a cute Valentine card made using a die cut pocket with a pull out. Linda used my favorite stamp saying, "If you want to be happy all the time, stay in your pajamas and watch cartoons all day." Some other fun mail was Kelly's January inchies (always love mail from Kelly!), and a "gem" card from my swap pal, Debi, arrived in a decorated envelope.


2 comments:
You did get some FUN mail....
I Love Valentines!!
whew..i was going into withdrawal not seeing entires on your blog! thank gawd you're back!! great stuff!
Post a Comment