
I received a card from my swap partner Debi. This week's theme was to use a button or a bow. Debi made a card using the color I love also, RED.

I have really been making a ton of the "quilt" ATCs. I

used the idea for my March spinner cards (yep, I'm waaayyyyy ahead on those!) The way I've been making my quilt projects are to cut 1/2" squares of 4 different paper prints. I mount these 1/2" squares to cardstock, trim up the edges, then run the whole thing thru the Cuttlebug, then mount on an ATC background (I use chipboard). Now these quilts are ready to be finished up as ATCs or mounted on cards. Thank you Marsha for the great idea.
2 comments:
WOW....You are really ahead....Love the Quilt ATC's!!!!
march? oh my gawd....i didn't even do february yet. good golly. they are beautiful.
Post a Comment