Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Look at this great storage...

I keep forgetting to post a picture of the 12x12 paper rack I got last week. Our stamp store is relocating and moving to a smaller location so the racks have to go. I moved all the paper I had in plastic tubs to the rack, sorted it by color and pattern. Now it is so easy to see exactly what I have without digging thru bins of paper.


Mail today from Kelly..."bling" inchies. I worked on cards last night for some swaps that are beginning. Here is my first card for my new swap pal, Debbie. The theme is "dark colors". I recycled my 2008 calendar pages and made this new card.

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Wow...what a great card you made!
Love the rack too....would love to have one of those!!

roc said...

your paper rack looks awesome jan! love your cards you did!