Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

An altered box for inchie paper storage

I received an Advent Calendar full of dog bones from someone at work last week. I took the bones out and altered the box to hold my 1x1" pieces of paper that I use for inchies. It fits on the shelf next to my stamp table and works great to hold the inchies papers sorted by color. There are several drawers left for storage of other small items. You can see that my dog (Great Dane) still thinks there are bones in the drawers. She is huge and just lays her head on the stamp table. I'll need to make sure and keep my stamp room closed because I think she'd love to have that box!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool paper holder! Your doggie looks pretty well-mannered. My labradors would eat all my inchie paper...just in case one, teensy, tiny cookie crumb remained. LOL! What a great way though to organize your wee bits.

roc said...

that box is awesome!

Kelly Booth said...

Great Box....I'm trying to get my room more organized maybe tofday I will finish??
Love when things are organized.....