Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting ready for the New Year....













I made 2009 calendars today for a few pen pals I correspond with. What's nice about these calendars is they fold flat and fit in a regular A2 size envelope. I am giving away one of the calendars as some "blog candy" and all you have to do is leave a comment on this post no later than Wednesday, December 10th and tell me what you look forward to in the new year. I will use random.org to choose a winner and announce the winner's name on this blog the evening of December 10th.

6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love those Jan.....
I Look forward to Dale getting better and our lives getting back to normal some what....

Kathy Eddy said...

I love your blog! nice candy, too. I am looking forward to being more organized and hopefully having more free time and using it more wisely. I am wanting to declutter, have a huge garage sale or two and then keep things pared down! Kathy Eddy

Kimberlee said...

The New Years bring to mind for me a "Fresh Start". To start again and redo the things I want to do better or over. As in getting more projects done around the house. To try new creative ideas. To met new people and make new friend, as well as grow in the friendship I have. To find more joy and doing for others as well as making time for myself. New Years is a clean path. Leaving behind the old crumbed past of mistakes. Never forgetting the memories and the lessions learned. Take steps and learn again, try my best and searching for more then last year. New Years is a gift of unopen dreams and wishes and hopes. This is what I look forward to in 2009

Rachel said...

I look forward to another happy year with my family and growing closer to God.

Lynn R said...

Hi Jan, I look forward to several things in 2009. New quilting classes and another try at a boat trip to Alaska.

roc said...

these calendars are adorable!