Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I received a card, ATC and letter from Jen for the Getting To Know You swap. I had to make a card, ATC and send a letter back to her. She loves coffee - here is the card and ATC I made for her. I also received my final swap card from my pal Michelle. Our theme this week is Christmas. Michelle sent a wonderful Christmas card with a spiral pop-up inside.

3 comments:

roc said...

great cards!

Kelly Booth said...

Very Pretty Card and always love seeing your ATC's!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan! I recieved your card & ATC and they are sooooo cool! Thank you. I really love the ATC and am going mad trying to find the stamp set you used (especially the to go cup)on it. (hint, hint) lol

I was so excited and happy to recieve your card & letter. This swap has been great and I really hope we can maintain contact ~ you're such a sweet person. I'll be writing back soon! In the man time, feel free to visit my blog too: http://javajenny.blogspot.com/

{{{HUGS}}}

Jen