


I got in the mood last night to get all my December swaps started and finished projects for several swaps. I made my Angel ATCs and winter inchies for my
yahoo group. Then I worked
on inchies for my personal trade group and moved along to complete my spinners for a swap I share with a few friends. For my spinners this month, I used the 7 Gypsies tag folders. There is a picture of the insets, front and back, and the spinner folder, front and back.


2 comments:
Great Art....You have been busy!!
Boy you have been creating some awesome cards and your coloring with the copics is great!!
I haven't broken down and joined the band yet on them..I'm sure I will soon but I'm afraid of what to do with them since I have no one to show me how to use them correctly.
Post a Comment