I have been so involved in watching the Olympics but finally took pictures and will post the wonderful mail that has been coming in this week.




Claudette sent a gorgeous card with a bird Cuttlebug background that really makes the stamped nest and branches stand out. Rachel sent some ladybugs my way and tucked a nice surprise inside that will be perfect as I work on scrapping pictures of our Great Dane, Anya. Lynn sent a beautiful card and I'm not sure, but guessing that the lace on the card is probably some that she made on her new embroidery machine. I wish the picture could show the detail of this card. A card from my swap partner, Barbara using my favorite colors. A nice card from Dianne with a check tucked inside the envelope on the front and a surprise inside. It sure is a cute way to send a check! ...and finally to end this great mail week, a card from Anna. It is so much fun to receive mail and I love seeing all the different styles of stamping. We all seem to develop our own style over time that becomes our "trademark".

I also had inchie mail this week from Lynn. Purple or cats was this month's theme and she sure did a great job representing both those themes.
No comments:
Post a Comment