

If anyone finds these dies, please let me know. I saw the bird die on ebay for $80! Way too much for me but I suspect that somewhere, in some discontinued bin at a stamp or scrapbook store these dies are just sitting or maybe even in someone's stash of not used stuff. I don't really care if they are new or used and am will to pay up to $20 each for them....so if you find them and are willing to buy them, let me know and I will send you money via paypal or check. Thanks for your help on this seach. Email me at stampqn@gmail.com if you find them.
3 comments:
I would love to have the bird...NOT for 80.00 though!!! Yikes.....
Good luck finding them...I hope you do.
Are they QuicKutz? I can check around here for ya..........
I'll help you look too, at our local scrapbook stores and Michael's, etc.
Anna
Post a Comment