Two finished quilts! I love it when they are fresh from the washer and dryer.
Stars Wars pattern testing for Kristy. I am making my son a Star Wars quilt for his birthday and will incorporate these blocks into his rag quilt.
My next batch of catch-up blocks ffor the Spllendi Sampler quilt-a-ling. They were supposed to be hand embroidered but I did free motion quilting for mine.
A project bag for the Sewing Loft zipper bag swap.
Pillow 1 of 3 I need to make for a friend. I'm finally getting to the bottom of my pile of "to-dos".
Birthday card for a friend using the Tim Holtz Crazy Cat stamps.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your 2015 Stashbee quilt turned out wonderful! It is fun to see it all finished. My Flowering Snowball is ready to quilt but not high up on the list yet. I may have found a backing for it but have not yet put the backing with it to see if it goes yet.
Congratulations on your finishes!
Post a Comment