Phone cases and burp cloths for sale, will make to order. Phone cases have zip pocket for cash, 3 credit card slots under the tab and section for phone. Will fit up to iPhone 6+. $15 each. Burp cloths $7.50 each. Can be personalized with color. Name added for $1.00 each.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your work is beautiful. I am following you no. I came by from a pin of Chloe's quiet book. I teach preschool and was looking for ideas. I love the mail box page too.
I followed the link to the quiet book blog and enjoyed it too. Your link was there. I enjoyed the interview.
It was very nice meeting you. Come by and see me sometime. I don't post alot of my quilting and crafting but sometimes. I wish I could do more.
I love visiting and getting inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend.
Your burp clothes are adorable! You should really be able to sell those, they are so pretty!
Post a Comment