Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I've been sewing swap items, getting a head start on January swaps. Under The Sea fussy cut blocks for this month's theme.

Mini quilt for the Black/White + one color swap. I loved this pattern and it would make a great quilt with all the blocks connected.

Log cabin slippers. This is the first pair I've made and I made them in colors my swap partner requested. Great pattern and I added gripper fabric to the bottom.

Hunter's star block for the Stash Fabulous bee.

Valentine dumpling pouch. It's not a very big zip pouch but I will fill it with Valentine goodies for my swap partner.

2 comments:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

Great work, Jan! I was impressed by your speed on Heather's blocks. Mine are mostly made. I hope she is serious about scrappy and anything goes as my fabrics seem a bit bright now.
Do you have a favourite pattern for the cute dumpling pouch or do you just 'wing it'? I want to make a pouch that shape someday.

dq said...

Jan, you are quite the swapper! I think the online quilt community is filled with such wonderful people who want to share with one another. Swaps are a great part of that. I look forward to seeing all you do this year and swapping with the Stash Bee.