Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

We're almost back to pre-flood stage!

Final touches were put on today and we are just waiting for things to be returned from storage and we will be back to our pre-flood living.  It feels so good to have things get close to finalized.

My stamp and sewing areas were not affected so I've been sewing up a storm.  I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd posted to my blog... Swap quilt blocks...



Elephant blocks for my month in the Coast to Coast Flickr group. I'll be sending out fabric packages soon and will be receiving back lots of colorful elephant blocks that I will stitch into a quilt.


It's "laundry" month at the Bitty Block Committee and I made washing machines for my blocks.

Some "sprout" blocks for a swap.


My bag for the Tote Bag Swap.


Pin cushion for my swap partner who wanted an "ocean themed pin cushion"

House mini quilt for a swap 

and Murphy, who just turned 5 months old. It is so fun having a little dog.

Friendship bag swap

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Hello, saw your bag on Tanya's blog. Had to find your blog to let you know I love it!