Tuesday, December 3, 2013
I've been chosen for a Pay It Forward...YEA!!!!
Last week I commented on a post on Laura's blog, Shabby Island Treasures,
where she was hosting a "Pay It Forward" and it reminded me of several years ago when I made 5 aprons and sent them out on a pay it forward. Such a great feeling to share with others. I just received an email from Laura that I was chosen to participate. AWESOME!!!! Sometime within the next 6 months (maybe a little longer) Laura will be sending me a handmade surprise in the mail. When I receive my "surprise" I will post on my blog that it is my turn to "pay it forward" and you will all have a change to comment and be chosen to participate. So exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah for you! I love those times when doing something for others gives us the warm, rewarding feeling! It's also nice to see this happening during the year instead of just during the holidays.
Post a Comment