Followers

Friday, June 14, 2013

I love my Tammy Bag!!!!

I just love my Tammy bag! The pattern from MadammeSamm was so easy to follow and the bag is so useful.  Please check out the  SewWeQuilt, blog who is hosting the blog hop,for other fabulous Tammy Bag ideas.  You are going to want to make yourself one!  I had a few pens and some needles in my bag but decided it would be perfect for all my embroidery threads and needles.  It can hold a lot of stuff.


Make sure you check out the other Tammy Bag makers today..
  Bente
 Geta
 Jane
Wendy
 Julia
Loralyn
 Selina
 Joan
Mara
Jan

45 comments:

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Your Tammy is beautiful, I do understand that you love it.
thanks for sharing!
Liebe Grüße
Bente

Frederika said...

I love your Tammy. Its looking lovely in these fabrics. Thanks for sharing
Frederika

Thearica said...

Your Tammy is adorable! Love the polka dot lining!

jatajomi said...

Wow, great work !

Betsy said...

Your bag is fabulous! I so love the colors.Thank you for participating in the hop.

Gingini said...

Beautiful Tammy bag! Beautiful work! :)

Unknown said...

Your "Tammy" bag is wonderful...Love the fabrics, the red is just gorgeous.... Have a fun day.

roc said...

Jan, this is amazing!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Stunning little Tammy bag!! I really like the fabric you used.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful fabric! blessings, marlene

Loralynn said...

Very pretty! I love the polka dots with on it!

apple blossom said...

pretty fabric. your bag turned out wonderful

The Slow Quilter said...

You have done well on the bag. Love the fabric.

Pauline said...

Beautiful handle, great combination of fabric, paisleys and polkadots - super! Thanks for sharing!

Sparky said...

\Hi jan, this is gorgeous...you did such a delightful job of it all...

may I ask that you add our ladies links so we can find them as easily as we found you...will send them in a separate email...

best

Vickie said...

I love the fabric you chose Jan !

Needled Mom said...

It is lovely and a perfect place to stow your sewing items.

Kathy H said...

Cute choice of fabrics for your tammy bag. It came out really pretty.

Calicojoan said...

It's always a joy to visit you. I do love your fabric choices!!

Judy B said...

Love the red print you used on your Tammy bag! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You made a pretty Tammy Bag. All the bags are so cheerful looking.

Rilene said...

Your bag is gorgeous with that beautiful print!

Melinda said...

Love your version. The colors are great!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Beautiful fabric choice and I love paisleys too. Nice polka dot accent too.

Gill said...

Fabulous bag! I love the dotty lining!
Thanks for sharing!

Linda C said...

That paisley fabric is gorgeous and the polka dot a good accent. It turned out very well, Jan!

Marcy said...

Wow. What a beauty. It has pizzazz and I love it.

OhioLori said...

Love your Bag!! Love the fabrics too! :) Awesome job!

tink's mom said...

your choice of dots for the trim and lining is wonderful. Great job.

Mary said...

I love your bag. Your fabrics are so pretty. Great job.

Carol Swift said...

Great fabrics on that cute purse...love it! So glad you hopped with us today! :)

Linda said...

How beautiful! You did a great job on your bag!!

pinsandneedles said...

Very pretty coordinating fabrics makes for a lovely Tammy Bag! Thanks for sharing!

vicki said...

Such a pretty bag, thanks for sharing it.

Robin said...

Great job! Love that fabric.

Rosa said...

Your Tammy`s just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Your Tammy bag has turned out beautifully. Lov ethe fabrics you chos eto make it out of . It looks very professional. Like a Vera Bradley bag

Janarama said...

Very pretty bag ...I have to agree with Tammy. It does look like a Very Bradley bag.

Judy Cooper Textile Artist said...

Very nice bag! Thanks for sharing.

maggie said...

Your Tammy bag is lovely, I love the fabrics.
Cheers
maggie
maggiemine42@gmail.com

Lou said...

Beautiful bag! Love the black with polka dots liner:)

LJ said...

Great choice of fabrics - it's gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Polka dots and paisley! Perfect!

sandra said...

beautiful bag absolutely adore the fabrics together, paisley and polka dots so cool.

Emily C said...

Lovely Tammy bag.