Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's National Quilting Day

I am going to do some sewing now that I have my sewing/craft room cleaned and organized. In Leah Day's Craftsy class on FMQ she was saying that it is best to have your sewing machine facing the wall so your quilts don't hang over as you FMQ...so I moved my sewing machine which leads to moving other things for me. I am so fortunate to have a large craft room. It is actually two bedrooms joined by an open door. We raised 6 children in our house and when they were young we needed more space so closed in a section of the patio and made a room. Here's my room...







3 comments:

Shannon said...

You have an amazing studio. I am jealous. I love all of the different sections you have to your rooms.

Sara Margaret said...

I believe you have my dream sewing room. AWESOME!

Gmama Jane said...

Yep, I'm officially jealous!! TWO rooms!!! You have everything so neatly organized and it all looks so cozy. I could live in there and never come out..
Love it
Gmama Jane