A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Monday, December 31, 2012
My first block for "And Sew On BOM". If you'd like to join in and learn how to paper piece, just follow the link on my side bar. No experience required. The BOM will begin with very easy blocks and then you will build your paper piecing skills.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
Love it! Great fabric choices Jan!
Wow...you were quick! Did you finish this in 2012?
Cool! Nice to meet you BoMer :-)
Post a Comment