Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I finished a couple projects for myself today. One of the projects, a quilted wall hanging using fabric inchies, was modeled after Bird Bits made by Annie on Flickr. I fell in love with the quilt she submitted for the Little Sew, Vote, Quilt swap. My wall hanging doesn't even come close to comparing to hers. This was my first attempt at raw edge applique and I can see I need to read up on it.
I also used some hexagons and made myself a wall hanging that I call "hexie love". It is so cheerful on the wall in my sewing room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Both your minis are lovely, how nice to have such cheerful pieces around you as you craft!
Love both the little mini's - they are great!
So nice to make something for yourself too!
Post a Comment