A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Starting on my August Quilt block swaps
This block is for the member of my Flickr August NuBees swap group. It is from the Modern blocks book and titled Parisian Star. The same block is made for each person using the 3 colors they choose.
Beautiful. I love the middle patch on the last one. The cards in the post below this one are awesome, too. I have a problem doing more than one or two of anything.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
2 comments:
Lovely! I do so miss quilting... Jo x
Beautiful. I love the middle patch on the last one. The cards in the post below this one are awesome, too. I have a problem doing more than one or two of anything.
Post a Comment