A Place to share arts & crafts.....
I hope you enjoy viewing the art projects I've made.
Followers
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Onsie dresses for sale
I made 4 more Onsie dresses that my daughter will take to the Farmer's Market next week to see if they will sell. I also used a T-shirt and made a dress for my granddaughter.
I love crafts! I can't think of many I haven't tried over the years but my passion is paper crafts and quilting. I love rubber stamping and now have a room in my house converted to appease my addiction. I have a wonderful family....check out my personal blog www.StampQnART.blogspot.com Email me for an invitation.
3 comments:
Came over from FAFF at Sew Many Ways! What cute dresses!!
Found you through Sew Many Ways. I love your onesie/t-shirt dresses. Your fabric combinations are awesome.
I love your onesie/t-shirt dresses. Your fabric combinations are awesome.
Post a Comment