-------------------------------------------------
You can never have too many table runners; just like you (meaning I) can never have too much ice cream, fabric, or thread, or too many wall hangings, scarves, or black dresses.
While perusing this blog trying to get an idea of what Jan liked, I noticed she did not post a lot about table runners. I've been wanting to make the "Checked" table runner by Keiko Clark/K Cotton Studios since I bought it while on vacation. Spring is in the air (and has been all Winter...at least here in Kansas City), so I immediately pulled pastel-color fabric. So, Jan, I hope you a. Like table runners and b. Need a Spring/Easter decoration.

Why did I not get a better picture before I sent that off?
As a side note for anybody who purchases the "Checked" pattern and makes the runner, follow the directions, unlike me. It will save you hours of pressing, turning, and re-pressing zillions (or what seemed like zillions) of tiny strips of fabric.
I also noticed a number of coffee-related posts on this blog. I am also a coffee


Hope you enjoy it all, Jan! Happy Spring!
Lesley
The Closet Quilter


4 comments:
what a great gift!!!! don't forget to link up your guest post :) so glad you both participated. this has been SO much fun!
I'm sure a true coffee lover will love the java fabric. Pretty fabrics in the table runner. congrats. Cheers, Karen.
I'm sure a true coffee lover will love the java fabric. Very pretty fabrics in the table runner. Congrats. Cheers, Karen.
Your table runner and gifts were a great way to welcome in spring. Lovely idea
Post a Comment