Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Here's the first few cards I made using my August Krazy Kreations kit

I noticed Krazy Kreations was demonstrating a new technique using Copic markers are the scrapbook convention a couple weeks ago but didn't stop to watch for very long. I was so excited when my August monthly kit arrived with stickers, sticker paper and glitter. The pictures probably won't show the shimmer of this technique but it is gorgeous. The copics blended so nice on the paper which was made by putting a very fine clear glitter on sticky paper. Also a couple other cards I made CASEing ideas I've seen on blogs. I loved using the SU punch to make the card with all the colors. Great way to use scraps.

4 comments:

mickeydee said...

I have never seen this technique. You are actually coloring over top of the glitter? Wow, it is so pretty!

Nat said...

wonderful!! these are so beautiful and I love this technique!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE these...so PRETTY!!!!

Rachel said...

These are so pretty!!!!