The flower card is my project from our shoebox stamping get together at Barbara's home on Saturday. The flower is made using the scallop punch and a 12" strip of paper. I found these instructions on Splitcoaststampers. You can see the other cards we made on my Arts From My Friends blog.






5 comments:
WOW your Slider cards are FANTASTIC!!! I want to try but have not yet.......
Love all your cards here Jan!
Hi Jan,
I'm on Dick's computer and finally can see your blogs. THOSE CARDS are just TERRIFIC! Come here and teach me, PLEASE! :)
Sounds like you all had a great time at the convention.
Anna
So that is what the "Now you see it card" is supposed to look like. I am going to have to give it a try!
Thanks for a great weekend
love your cards jan! wow..amazing work!
Hi Jan! Thank you so much for the "Thinking of You" card! You are one amazing and talented woman! (I couldn't find your email...I'm using a different computer now) So anyway, THANKS SO MUCH!
Love, dot
Post a Comment